Skandinavisk X TEKLA Bathrobe. To celebrate the renewal of our HAV fragrance, our launch into body care, and connection with the cold sea, we have collaborated with TEKLA to produce a limited edition bathrobe. TEKLA is an emerging fabrics brand, founded by a Swede based in Copenhagen, with a focus on colour and quality. Their terry bathrobes are inspired by Scandinavian bathing culture – in all weathers – and their thick, oversize designs offer deep pockets and a substantial hood for protection against the elements. Click here to learn more about Tekla.
The Skandinavisk X TEKLA bathrobe is available in ‘HAV blue’ in 2 sizes – S/M or L/XL
• Made in Portugal from 385g European Cotton Terry
• Oeko-tex ® certified to be free of harmful chemicals
• Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment.
• Tumble dry on low heat with dryer balls.
• Use natural detergent for long last and a great feel.
• If a loop snags, please cut with scissors.
• Don’t dry on too high temperatures – Choose low heat.
• Avoid using softener and bleachers.
• Don’t wash with harsh clothes and zippers.
• Please don’t pull snagged loops.
Read more about how our products
meet B Corp international standards here.